Search

68-74 Oldsmobile Cutlass Custom Convertible

2K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
I don't know exactly what year this Cutlass convertible is, but it sure was sweet. If I had to guess, I'd say the car is between a 1968 and a 1974. I looked around online and saw a bunch of similar models with the double headlights, but none with this particular tail light. I would base my decision off the tail light, but alas, there are none to be found. If you are a car enthusiast, please let me know what year this bad boy is. It's rather awesome.

Anyway, I spotted this car at Pie Tree Orchards in Sweden, Maine over the weekend. As you can see, someone was out for a nice drive and they stopped to pick some apples. Very good job on the restoration of this vehicle, if it was actually restored. Check out the pictures.

oldsmobile-cutlass-convertable.jpg oldsmobile-cutlass-custom-convertable.jpg oldsmobile-cutlass-custom-fender.jpg oldsmobile-cutlass-custum-convertable-interior.jpg oldsmobile-cutlass-double-headlights.jpg

UPDATE: I'm thinking this is a 1969 Cutlass. I just saw a few pics that showed these exact tail lights.