Search

New Member Introductions

3K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by CampFireJack · Posted: )

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Score
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!

Hello From Boulder

My name is Dan and I live in Boulder, Colorado. I am a hobbyist car, truck and RV collector and seller. I love finding great pieces of machinery and transforming it into something even better to sell. I hope to make this my living one day. I have a huge garage with all the tools I'll ever need right now, so I'm well on my way to achieving that dream.

CampFireJack From Los Angeles

Hello everyone. My name is Jack and I'm an internet entrepreneur/car selling advertiser from Los Angeles, California. I've lived in quite a few different place around the U.S. and have been in the automotive industry for years and years. My favorite cars are the Chevrolet Corvette and the BMW 7 Series. Absolutely adore the BMW. I've owned a BMW 328xi and a BMW X5. I love those too.

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back