• Thread starter JGaulard
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
Why buy new? Seriously. Have you seen the prices of brand new enclosed trailers these days? What you're currently looking at is an ADULT OWNED 2014 Arising Industries enclosed trailer. The trailer is 7'x14' in size. It's a dual axle. It's got barn doors as well as a side door. I purchased this trailer BRAND NEW when I was living in Florida. I bought it from a dealership in St. Augustine with the sole purpose of using it to move to Maine. I did that. This trailer has been on the road ONCE since I bought it. I had dreams of moving to Maine and buying a snowmobile. I was going to store the snowmobile inside the trailer. Well, I never bought the snowmobile, so the trailer has been quietly resting in my driveway since. Upon arrival in Maine, I COMPLETELY coated the frame with Fluid Film undercoating for protection. I've been looking at the trailer since I bought it and finally decided to sell it. My loss is your gain. The attached photos are current.

This trailer is in good condition. I am willing to sell it for $4,000 firm (cash only). Located in Farmington, Maine.

Thank you.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Year
Make
Arising Industries
Model
Enclosed/Dual-Axle 7'x14'
Price
$4000
City
Farmington
State
Maine - ME
Zip Code
Here are some more current pictures.

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

These next pictures are from the day I moved from Florida to Maine. This is when the trailer was brand new.

arising-industries-14-foot-enclosed-trailer.jpg arising-industries-enclosed-trailer-double-axle-tires.jpg arising-industries-enclosed-trailer-ford-f250.jpg arising-industries-trailer-coupler.jpg

These are the final brand new trailer images.

arising-industries-trailer-cross-beams-floor.jpg arising-industries-trailer-hitch-connection.jpg arising-industries-trailer-rear-door-hatch.jpg